Welcome to the Active International Canada podcast. My name is Karim Kanji. Let's get on with the show!Read More
Welcome to the Active International Canada podcast. My name is Karim Kanji. Let's get on with the show!
Welcome to the Active International Canada podcast. My name is Karim Kanji. Happy New Year!
In this episode we talk about:
- eMarketer predicts average time on Facebook in 2019 will hover around 40 minutes per day.
- Snapchat reports that teen males on the platform list "gaming" as a top 3 activity.
- Spotify is testing sponsorships of the Discussion Weekly playlist.
- eSports will bring in $3B in advertising revenue by 2020.
- Drake and Ed sheeran dominated the music streaming space in 2018.
As part of their ongoing coverage of #AWNewYork, co-hosts Ahmed Al-Waili and Karim Kanji sat down after Day 3 of the 15th edition of Advertising Week New York to discuss a couple of takeaways.
AdWeek is one of the largest gatherings of advertising professionals in North America.Read More
Topics: Media & Marketing, Digital Media, Social Media, facebook, advertising, podcasts, marketing, podcast, digital audio, influencers, #LifeAtActive, Digital Marketing, Media, cannabis, eSports, influencer marketing, snapchat